The International Law Firm Arnone & Sicomo was founded after an accurate analysis of the most recent economic and social phenomena which reflected the changing needs of individuals and companies that, in an increasingly globalized era resulting from new technologies and means of transportation, act in various places as "citizens of the world".
Such needs can only be satisfied by pursuing a deep interdisciplinary approach in all areas of national and international laws, representing a step forward compared with the figure of the traditional legal advisor, who is required to use varying skills and approaches. Legal assistance offered by International Law Firm Arnone & Sicomo is significantly different from a mere legal support, and is able to meet the need of the modern client's, which require both interdisciplinary approach and high specialisation, which entails the development of close synergies among lawyers and technical advisers.
Our specialized team of professionals provide services to both Italian and foreign individuals and companiesrequiring international legal assistance in the field of: Criminal Law and Criminal Business Law, Customs Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Real Estate Law, Data Protection Law, Probate and Family Law, Immigration Law, Tax and Financial Law, Administrative Law, Labor and Social Security Law, Insurance and Personal Injury Law, Canon and Ecclesiastical Law and litigation representation in European Institutions.
The International Law Firm Arnone & Sicomo provide clients with qualified legal assistance in all areas of law combined, if necessary, with excellent specialistic assistance in Tax, Finance, Banking, Engineering, Architecture, Computing, Forensic Psychology, Marketing and in all those issues related to euro-design and internationalization of enterprises.
- Legal assistance for the purchase of property in judicial auctions.
- Advice and assistance on the process for the declaration of the nullity of marriage;
- Legal representation before any ecclesiastical tribunals at any stage and before the "Sacra Rota Romana" at the third instance of appeal;
- Recognition in Italy of the Church declaration of matrimonial nullity;
- Process for the dispensation of a ratified and non-consummated marriage;
- Advice and assistance in the field of canon administrative law (litigation for the removal of parish priests, etc.);
- Advice and assistance in the field of dispute of faithful, lay and religious people rights (brotherhoods, religious orders and congregations, etc.);
- Drafting or revision of documents, regulations, statutes.